Monday, November 26, 2007

Black Friday

Call me crazy, stupid, or a glutton for punishment, but for the last 3 years my nieces and I have braved the crowds and hit the town for the after Thanksgiving Day sales. This is one tradition that I hope lasts a long time. All four spend the night with me Thanksgiving night. We wake up about 4:30 am, get dressed and go out for breakfast (Cracker Barrel) then we hit the Mall. We have a really good time listening (and singing) to the Christmas songs in the car and just acting crazy. Of course, by 9:30am, we're all ready to go home and go to bed. It wouldn't be that bad if we could go to bed earlier but when you don't go to bed until 1:30am and then get up at 4:30am, that bed starts calling. But, when those 4 get together, sleep is the last thing on their mind. Here's a few pictures of the girls sometime after midnight.






No comments: