Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The process has begun...

Sorry that I haven't written in a while but this whole "moving" thing has got me running around in circles. I'm trying to decide what to throw out and what to keep. It's amazing the amount of crap you can accumulate over the years! I decided that I would start the smallest room (our bath). So far I have one full bag of trash and one bag for goodwill. At this rate I'll be finished by June! I've got to kick it into high gear. Maybe one reason I can't get motivated is that it's going to be very hard to leave this place. We've lived here longer than we've ever lived in one place. Cody has actually grown up here and there are many memories.


Sam is leaving Sunday for Alabama. He'll be working in Huntsville during Thanksgiving week. Cody and I'll be leaving on Weds., then we'll all return to Greenville for the week of the 26th. After that, Sam will be "officially" in Birmingham. I will continue to travel back and forth until the house sells.


Yes,...in case you're wondering, Cody will remain in Clemson, although...I keep reminding him that Tuscaloosa (UA) is just down the road from Birmingham.

3 comments:

Parkison Family said...

I am happy you will be near your family, but still sad you will be far from Gville.

I love you and will miss you Debbie! But we can always keep up with each other's blogs right? :)

Sam said...

A woman's work is never done. I got that reminder last night! I agree, and I'm thankful for the wonderful wife I have. (get any "Brownie Points" for that?)

greg said...

So is Brice. I don't want him gonig there either.

War Eagle