Friday, January 29, 2010


OK...it's January 27th and we are under a Winter Storm Warning! ughhhhh
I am sooooo ready for Spring...let's face it, unless you are of school age there's really nothing in it for me.
Don't get me wrong...I think that the snow is beautiful but after it stays around for a few hours., I want it GONE!!!

To me..Jan-March is the longest and saddest time of the year. I mean....what is there to look forward to?
Groundhogs Day?

The other 3/4 of the year there is always something to Love.

Spring

 I love when the plants and trees start to bloom.
I love Easter.
I love that the days start to get longer.
I love the smell of freshly cut grass.
I love to fish.

Summer

I love The 4th of July.
I love to swim.
I love to play outside with my Grandchildren.
(Did I Mention)I love to fish.

Fall
(My favorite time of the year)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween!
I love the crispness in the air.
I love the colors.
I Love Alabama Football!
I (kinda) love Thanksgiving.
I Love Black Friday with my girls.

Winter

I Love Christmas.
Other than that., I would gladly skip the rest of the season and head straight to Spring.

No comments: