Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The 4 Bucketheads


I'm really looking forward to being in Alabama this weekend and getting to spend time with the family especially my grandson! It's going to be a busy time. I will be going to Emilee and Erin's Dance Recital on Sunday, I'm really excited about that! I love seeing all my nieces, Audrey is the oldest, 16, and just got her drivers license. Sarah became a teenager in November. Audrey and Sarah are very athletic and excel in softball and volleyball. Emilee and Erin are amazing dancers. Emilee is 12 and just made cheerleader at New Hope Middle School, and 8 year old Erin...what can I say... is a genius, and she will quickly inform you of that fact. Uncle Sam started calling the girls "bucketheads" when they were very small and it stuck. He has a picture of the girls in his office with the title "Bucketheads" on the frame.




We love um!

No comments: