Monday, September 17, 2007

Dreamland

Have you ever had dreams that you'll never forget? Me too! Well...have you ever had a dream of one of those dreams? Well...I did. Before I tell you the dream, promise me that you won't go analyzing me.


When I was a child (12- 13), I dreamed that Jesus came to me and pointed up to the Sun, then held it in his hands and placed to my far left and said "When the sun gets here, (pointing to my right) then that's the time for me to come back, so get ready" Well, I was baptised the next day.


I've always remembered that dream as vividly as the night I had it. Last night I dreamed that I was asleep, and I was having "the dream". I didn't actually re-dream it, I just knew that was what I was dreaming.

Maybe this Dream is meant to be remembered , lest we forget....
Matthew 24:42 (King James Version)

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.


No comments: