Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th


Superstitious....me? You Bet. I don't know why but I've always been. I know there's nothing to it but I grew up being that way. Come on...admit it. How many times were you told not to open an umbrella in the house or never to walk under a ladder? And how many times have you driven down the road and a black cat walked across your path, I bet you instinctively made a cross on your windshield to cross out the bad luck..I (personally) take that a bit further, I cross off any cat! I bet you take precautions to not break a mirror for fear of seven years of bad luck. As kids we were told if we step on a crack we'll break our Mother's back, and how many times have you spilled some salt only to pick a little up and throw it over your left shoulder?

See... I'm not the only superstitious one out there.

No comments: