Friday, July 27, 2007

Seth Austin Parkison

This is a recent picture of one of my best friends grandson. She e-mailed me today and explained that although Seth's Dad is a Mississippi State Bulldog fan, some of their friends at church thought they'd mess with him and put a Georgia Bulldog bib on poor little Seth.


"Cutie Pie"


All I have to say is :
"Pick on somebody your own size"!
"You ought to be ashamed of yourself"!
"Seth is too cute to have to wear anything that ugly!"!!!



P.S. To whom it may concern, Please remember this very animated reaction if you are even remotely thinking about putting "ANYTHING" Auburn on Gabe.

1 comment:

Parkison Family said...

Yay...Seth made the blog! :) Isn't he cute??? I certainly think so, and so is Gabe...he is just precious. I love reading about him!