Saturday, July 21, 2007

Speaking of Cousins....

I have many cousins and I acknowledge "almost" all of them. I have one cousin that is the epitome of your typical blonde.(at least she was blonde when she was little) Just to give you an idea of what I mean. She's probably going to kill me when she reads this so to protect her identity, I'll just call her P.(don't worry, she'll think it's someone else)

True Story:

I was home visiting and P came over to see me. In the middle of our conversation she stands up and with a worried look on her face, reaches for the phone.

Me: Who are you calling?

P.: I have to call Trish to see if she can cut my hair.

Me: Oh...I thought she was working as a nurse now?

P: Yeah...she is.

Me: So..... she just cuts hair on the side?

P (with a puzzled look): Naw...she cuts it all over.


And this is one of the cousins I acknowledge!

No comments: