Friday, June 15, 2007

Chandler & Chloe



What are little boys made of:


Snakes and snails etc.... Chandler is all boy. I'm probably biased but I think Chandler is a very thoughtful, polite and well behaved little boy. He's always there with a hug and a look that says "I'm really glad to see you". Chandler is the grandson of my 1st cousin Karen and the son of her daughter LaBreeska. I know that seems distant but in this family, we are very close.



What are little girls made of:

Sugar, spice and everything nice......yeah right!.....Chloe is not your typical dainty girl, she's your classic ANTI- Dainty girl. And sooo...DRAMATIC



Aunt B: Chloe, I heard your were in a car accident on your vacation?
Chloe: Yeah, I was
Aunt B: Did you get hurt?
Chloe: Yes, I broke my eyelash

So, of course I started to laugh. Chloe looked at me and very sternly asked, "Why are you laughing?"


Needless to say, I will think before I laugh around Chloe.



No comments: