Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Day with Gabe

Gabe visited his Granby and Papa Thursday and even spent the night with us. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but considering his parents were about 100 miles away in Cherokee and they let me come get him for a night, That...is a BIG DEAL. They have never been that far away from him. We had a great time! Gabe and I went visiting and shopping. We visited the Kosmicki's and another friend named Reva.





At the Kosmicki's, I was excited about seeing Max & Cami because I had not seen them in a while. They all loved seeing and meeting Gabe. Max seemed to be especially drawn to him. I think he would love to have a little brother (hint, hint). After we had been there a while, Max ran inside and came back a few minutes later with a folded piece of paper and gave it to me:


Max: "Aunt B, this is for you"

I open it and it said, "YOU WILL LOSE"

Aunt B: "I will lose?" "What will I lose?"

Max pointed at Gabe

Aunt B: "Gabe?, you think I'm going to lose Gabe, I promise I won't"

Max nodded his head: "Yes you will"

Aunt B: "How will I lose Gabe?"

Max: "Cause, My mommy is going to take him"



Gabe and I also went shopping. We bought several outfits, Gabe couldn't make up his mind. He loved them all.



Then much, much too soon it was time to take him back to his Mommy and Daddy. So.. Max was right I did "lose" him. But the best part is, I will be seeing him again in about 2 weeks!

No comments: