Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Day at the Park














Cami, Max and I went to the park today and had a great time. The weather was perfect and the kids were full of energy. After swinging, sliding etc... it was Ice Cream time and Cami got her usual "Dora" bar and Max got an Icee...well needless to say that about 5 minutes into the Dora bar , Cami was very sticky. Not to worry though, the next thing I knew Cami was under the water misting arches getting "un-sticky".




Max is a climber and being the protective "big brother" that he is, he would still wait for Cami to catch up.

After a kids meal, smoothie, and Ice cream we had to hurry back to my house after a couple of hours because Cami said she was about to "throw-up, really" if I didn't fix her something to eat(Mac & Cheese)
So after the life-saving meal and the movie "Nanny McPhee", It was time to take the rugrats home.



Next adventure...Santa's Land!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the little Kozmicki munchkins, and love to let them beat up on me! Uncle Sam